In 2021 the owners of Great Lakes Forest Products, an Elkhart-based lumber manufacturing business, established a new sister company to produce laminated wood panels. The new company, Great Lakes Lamination hired Mid-States Construction to build their new 165,000 sq ft warehousing space as well as office space, drive-through canopy, and 4-bay truck dock with canopy.
- 165,000 sq ft of warehousing space
- 32,000 sq ft of drive-through connector canopy
- 4,000 sq ft of office area (2-story)
- 4-bay truck dock with canopy
- Included a 12,000 sq ft outside storage canopy